"Never forget that someone taught you how to play."
Code of Conduct
We must always strive to:
1. Engage in sportsmanlike conduct and encourage others to do so.
2. Foster behavior that promotes the health, safety, and wellbeing of others.
3. Avoid the use of profanity and unkind gestures.
4. Treat others with respect and civility.
5. Exhibit fairness and honesty when interacting with others.
6. Display professionalism when acting in any official capacity or as a volunteer.
7. Avoid use of the organization’s information, social media, or materials for personal gain.
8. Adhere to the protocols established by the playing venues, public or private.
9. Observe the Golden Rule of doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.