Southern Nevada Pickleball Club
Athletes pursuing greatness through Pickleball, the Best Sport Ever!
The SNPC will promote Pickleball as a means of sportsmanship, physical fitness, and healthful recreation while fostering and promoting national amateur sports competition.
The SNPC seeks your support through membership & donations.
Our mission is to promote Pickleball as a recreational and competitive sport.
1) The SNPC will promote Pickleball as a means of sportsmanship, physical fitness, and healthful recreation while fostering and promoting national amateur sports competition.
2) We will be the voice of the Pickleball community in Southern Nevada to help expand, improve, and promote the sport for all.
3) We will strive to advance amateur athletics for school age girls and boys of all circumstances.
4) We will work with Veterans and others in need of adaptive services to help improve social interaction and rehabilitation.
4) Memberships and Donations (including your used paddles and balls) will help support our Youth & Veterans outreach. Please visit our Payments & Donations page.
The SNPC is exempt from federal income tax under IRS Section 501(c)(3). Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRC Section 170.
Adult Annual membership dues are $15 per Individual and $20 for Couples or Families. Youth program participants 18 and under are free!
Click the appropriate box below to become a Member as an Individual or Family.
Adults, Youth, Vets
Our members are committed to enhancing social and competitive activities for Adults of all ages through social, league, and tournament play; building a robust Youth program for school age girls and boys; and, sharing the benefits of the sport with Veterans and others in need of adaptive services and programming.
S N P C
The Southern Nevada Pickleball Club is a 501c(3) not-for-profit organization that has a Domestic Nonprofit Corporation (82) Charter with the State of Nevada. The SNPC can accept charitable donations to support its efforts and welcomes your financial assistance. If you choose to help with your financial support, please visit the Donation Page on this site or reach out to us to discuss how your gift could be used to meet your objectives.
Introducing our SNPC Team
Board of Directors: Patti Chess, Angela Burton-Rosovics, Augie Costanzo, Earl Stitt, Felton Hyche, Brien Vokits, Darla Christensen, and John Sloan.