“Share the courts.”
1. A venue can accommodate many players with proper preparation, rotation policy and player cooperation.
2. The average Pickleball game lasts about 13 minutes, thus courts can become available rather quickly.
4. A sense of community is just as important as the sport itself to many who play the sport.
“Respect your place in line.”
1. Whenever a venue exceeds 25 percent or more of the player compacity for the number of courts, players should implement a queueing system for fair rotation and maximum utilization.
2. Establish a technique that plans a foursome. Be prepared to travel to the next available court.
3. Players may simply stand in line with their paddles. Players may place paddles in a rack, "saddle", container, on a bench or against a fence. Make certain to have a player name on a paddle.