Player Resources, Free Clinics, & Teaching
As an aid in identifying the rule changes, please refer to the Rule Change document.
Local USA Pickleball Ambassadors:
Scott Whitehead, Southern Nevada District Ambassador/Regional Ambassador Coordinator (518-531-8933) ([email protected])
Patti Chess, Ambassador (702-277-7231)
Glenn Westman, Ambassador (702-201-9801)Assistant Regional Director/Vice-President
Tony Spurlin – Competition Chair/Mountain Regional Tournament Director
Brien Vokits, Ambassador (702-234-3514)
Michael McPride, Ambassador (702-575-1196)
Nancy Rock, Ambassador in Henderson (702-326-9287)
Selina Dagger, Ambassador in Henderson
Steve Kirk, Ambassador in Henderson
Celina Lopez, Ambassador in Henderson
John Hagberg, Ambassador in Las Vegas
Kyle Stoddard, Ambassador in Las Vegas
Richard Santomauro, Ambassador in Las Vegas
John Sloan, AAU District Sports Director for Southern Nevada
[email protected] (702-556-6331)
2021 Fall Games registration will open April 1.
Certified Pickleball Instructors in Southern Nevada
1. Steve Cole, IPTPA Level 2 Certified Instructor ([email protected]); (702-510-3180)
2. Bill Batley, PPR Certified Instructor ([email protected]); (702-483-8023)
3. Celina Lopez, IPTPA Level 1 Certified Instructor ([email protected]); (702-601-3024)
4. Mario Najera, IPTPA Level 2 Certified Instructor ([email protected]); (702-675-2957)
5. Kyle Stoddard, IPTA Level 2 Certified Instructor (([email protected])
6. Glenn Westmann, PPR Certified Instructor ([email protected]); (702-201-9801)
Free Clinics at Plaza Hotel & Casino
Offered by Steve Cole and Bill Batley. Go and get free instruction from two of the best instructors; enjoy free open play; meet other players from around the Valley; and, top it off with free parking. What a deal!
Hey, wouldn't it be great to take your playing group down to the Plaza, get a lesson that will take your game to the next level, and have some fun practicing and playing on the Plaza courts.....all for free?
Better yet, let's get the word out to parents and grandparents to take their kids and grand kids to the Plaza on a Saturday morning and help them learn (from a Pro) the sport they'll be playing for a lifetime!
(Free Clinics offered on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings. Check with Steve or Bill for schedule. The schedule is usually posted on local Facebook sites)